Friday, September 16, 2011

18th Angie Day - 2011年9月2日/

こ( ̄0 ̄)ん( ̄ー ̄)に( ̄△ ̄)ち"<( ̄∇ ̄)>"わっはっは!!
My CRMCC "colleagues" /lovelies booked me on my actual birthday like very long time ago & celebrated my birthday for me.

IKR> Applepie of your eyes

I keep hinting them that I want a rainbow cake. 
So I think this is the closest they can get . 
It's a fruit cake in the inside, quite colourful.
Always ponder & envy others who have an icing room cake #teentrends
& I finally had a taste of my applepie cake.




They all shared and got me this kinda boliao rilakkuma mini speaker.
Cho kawaii la really , but my blackberry plays louder. oops.
 But I am really happy .









Jean , Wendy , Rachel .


Then Adeline brought out another bag that has...
This. 
And 

This !

\BLURRY GROUP PICTURE.
I do think that waiters/waitresses should go for basic photography class.
I mean like you do have to help customers snap all the time right?
I KNOW CAUSE I HAVE BEEN HELPING CUSTOMERS WHEN I WAS WORKING AT MA MAISON .










Then met up with Calvin, Leon , Fenny & ST for steamboat session !
I heeded Jean's recommendation , it's called Xian de Lai at Liang Seah St.
$25.50 per pax, I feel that it was rather expensive.
But there's aircon.
Conan came to join us for desserts at Ah Chew Desserts.
No pictures. Too busy eating ^^


THANKS EVERYONE FOR THEIR BIRTHDAY WISHES !!!!
I LOVE EVERYONE WHO WISHED ME!
Loves, 
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails