Tuesday, August 09, 2011

NATIONAL DAY SPECIAL

I know right !!!
I'm like super effective in getting this up.
I celebrated the National Day at the Promontory Marina Bay with awesome people.
Not only that there were lesser people , there were performances by NUS and a clearer view.

It was the Rag & Flag Day for the NUS Students in conjunction with the National Day .
There was live broadcasting too !


Hor! Singapore, I caught you littering.
Y U NO throw the confetti into rubbish bin , why throw in the water.



The reason why we had a clear view.
WE WERE DIRECTLY OPPOSITE.

Calvin took this .



Karma photo.
I didn't know I have this until I was filtering the pictures.
Conan's camera ALWAYS cannot focus when I pose properly or somewhere there.
There you have it, a off focus picture.


Looks like some wormy electrical thingy from movies.

The boys moved into the privileged area and Fenny & I was left behind the barriers.

#whyilovesingapore

With Leon !

Take 1 : Conan didn't look at my camera.

Take 2 : My HAIR spoiled the picture :[

Take 3 : A pass i guess.

Then the boys went back to their camera's place.

And we wait for the fireworks.
With my shity camera, I decided to take videos instead.



After the fireworks, we walked to Chinatown for desserts.


Fenny & her strawberry snow ice , & that's Daren at the background.
New friend new friend.


& The snow ice team had a challenge.

Mine !


Abrupt ending with a rather adorable picture of me & my dessert.

I shall go do my work
& all the best to myself & my team for the final presentation in CRMCC


HAPY NATIONAL DAY !


Loves,
A.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails