Monday, July 18, 2011

My fur kid is more economical than yours.

MY FUR KID FROM HONGKONG !
It is furry right ?

Although my son can't speak, move as its own.
It is cho kawaii please.
AND AND AND .
It will not get hungry , anyhow pee/poo , and low cost living.
In fact zero unless I wanna dress him up !

If you have been following me on twitter, you would have known that I was at Level 33 yesterday.
I was there for a Canon workshop organised by the Elle magazine.
Not going to blog about that, cause no pictures !

Anyway, here is a breath taking view of our concrete cityscape and my son.
#foreverinownworld

CHIO OR WHAT.
I think the ash color on my hair is leaving me for good soon.
Not the point.
The main objective of this entry is that there is no objective.
I just wanna show off only.

ITS SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE.

Marshmallow with Duffy ~

Why you look at mama like this ?


kthxbye
#cannotgrowup.

Loves,
A.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails