Monday, July 18, 2011

Lock up the ocean with Hada Labo

Sponsored Review :

Hello peeps !
Recently Hada Labo just launched the New lifting & firming range and I've been shared with one of the newest Hado Labo's product.

Hada Labo Retinol Lifting + Firming Lotion .

So what?
It has Super Hyaluronic Acid (SHA), Vitamin A Retinol & Hydrolyzed Collagen.

& with the Vit. A retinol it can help reduce fine lines and wrinkles and improve skin elasticity .
Not forgetting that the SHA will lock up the moisture contents.


Although it is called the " lifting & firming lotion", this is actually a toner .

To be honest, there were no visible effects on my face after using for 3 days.
There were only a little glow on my face and slightly more moisturised.
I was not able to review it and bring out its best effects

Thus, I made my mum use this product for one week and I could see a difference in her face.
Her face is now more moisturized , brighter and firmer.
Sorry I did not manage to take a before and after picture.
But it's true.


So based on what I seen from a third person view.
I think that this product really shows the reduce of fine lines and wrinkles .
It also evens out your skin texture.

I will rate it : 3.5 for its overall


Anyway, if you w

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails