Sunday, July 31, 2011

HEA@whitesands ; the egg dessert.

OMG I TOTALLY KNOW LIKE I HAVE BEEN SLACKING ON BLOGGIN' RECENTLY.
To be honest, I am going out to hang out or attending events almost everyday .

Bestf aka AndersonIcecream met me up last Sunday ( yes, this is supposed to be before the shin kushiya ) to pass me tickets for his upcoming performance.

Therefore we met up to eat dinner together.
& Together with cousin.
They ganged up to bully me.


HE wanted to go bedok 85 for bakchormee so technically I was his guide.
Okay not really the point .

But the main objective of this post is that
WE WENT TO TRY OUT THE EGG DESSERT AT WHITESANDS!


HAHAHAHA.
I make bestf come from Boon Lay all the way to Pasir Ris to try this out.
Apparently it didn't work out as a discount tactic.


Was in a dilemma while choosing the flavors!
I'm not sure if it is called the TAMAGO or isit the MILUKU.
I forgot to ask ! (淚)

We sorta chatting with the Boss/In-charge a little and understand that they actually stuff the liquids into some latex thingy ( the material for baby's pacifier) then freeze it.
Unlike some shops in neighbouring countries that uses unhygience methods to create it.
So very safe to consume ya?
He also told us about the "hype" of the dessert.
If you warm the eggy up with your hands, it will sorta overflow out of the latex and make you a mini merlion . #science.
Thank goodness both of us didn't get to experience it.

What drove me there to try was HOW TO EAT IT.
I thought the whole thing can bite and eat one lor !
Turns out that they will cut a hole from the tip then you suck from it.

I tried the AppleLime flavor while bestf tried Chocolate.

To be honest, I was somehow bored of it when I finish half the egg.
It just feel cold and numb while sucking it.

Both of us agree that it feels like lip locking with a cold blooded partner for 15mins.

I didn't take picture of what we are left with cause it looks like a condom and it is not very nice on my image.

Each eggy cost $2.50 and I think it is quite worth it for the experience.
Well, that's because we think that it is a high production cost product as well.

There are also some other creations that we didn't manage to try.
I will go back to try for sure.

Taste : 2.5/5
Experience : 4/5



HEA is located at :



Random pics.


Cream puff from my favourite bakery at Tampiness One.

& New nails for the week .

p/s: Pixy taken with my blackberry. sorry for the poor quality .

Loves,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails