Friday, April 08, 2011

Who are you jealous of ?

Meows .
Just came back from makan session with percussion .
It's push forward to Thursday this week , because Emmanuel had to fly off tomorrow.
We had pasta mania at NEX for dinner.
They are having a soup + bread + main =$7.80
So very worth it .

&of course we had desserts too .
I can't remember the shop name .

And then , we had a THE HARD TRUTH talking session .
During the sharing session , both xean and I cried.
Emmanuel was holding his tears and Vigi was nuturing tears.
LOL.
It feel bad when you are unaware of what had been happening around ,
And also being accused of what you never did before .
Basically , we tears because we did nothing but got accused .
Get dislike and got words/things into our mouths.
I felt so wtf when I heard what was unpleasant to my ears.
At the end of the day , we came down to the conclusion of this question .

WHO ARE YOU JEALOUS OF ?

I am jealous of them (which I shared with my lovelies) because they can be so close and I can't.
Emmanuel shared about the "theory" behind it.
We will gossip/psyco/ and whatever bad because we are JEALOUS,
Jealous of what people have and what we don't.

Make sense?
Who are you jealous of then?
Loves,
A.

2 comments:

  1. Jealous? More like envy how well my friends are doing or got maid at home and how well their mother/s treat them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:52 PM

    Just came across your blog !
    I just had something similar happened to me :(
    Btw love your blog post about the shoeeess !
    I am so going to get them !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails