Friday, April 22, 2011

Puma Social Party. Finale @Old school

Hihi !
I was very delighted when I recieved the invite for the PUMA Social party @ Old school held last week .
I didn't take any photos with my super duper lousy camera and all the photos below either belongs to William or Himeko .






Outfit of the day .
I know , Dont look like me right !!!


Some display.



& there were games for everyone to play ! ( if you wanna play )

Free polariods !


With HP

& Terrance , Himeko

& Mirai, Claire

& Rachel

I like this picture !

& William


We tried playing table tennis too !

Teamed with william for the first try

& Team with Claire on the second try .

I really have no fate with sports !!


One of the bartenders which I thought was cute but Himeko failed him for bad skin .
oops


Time to get a little starstruck .
ヾ(〃^∇^)ノわぁい♪
Laoniang also took photos with ...

Serene Koong!

Irene Ang

& Dawn !
She's super pretty and friendly OMG I LOVE HER.


So in short ,
I enjoyed the party & pretty much able to mingle around and meet new faces!
I knew a few new bloggers as well (笑)

I love PUMA SOCIAL !
#unglamttm

Loves,
A.

2 comments:

  1. awww why didn't you post the one where i was kissing you :P hahaha. i had fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I missed it out ! D: Its okay I will have its time ! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails