Friday, January 07, 2011

Last day , Last meal , last hour.

HIIIIIII
I think my tittle sounds a bit poorthing .
Like as if I'm dying or something
hehe.

I really have to say its a tough year for me
& also somehow the year seems unfinished.
Perhaps I'm still not ready for 2011!


Nonetheless,
This is how I spend my last day in 2010 .
I had to return to school for project .
Aiyo so poor thing !
I think alot of poly students also did the same things.
grades不要命。

Collect my pay so that I have money for dinner.


Settled dinner at wangjiao hk cafe.


My apple something ice blend.
I quite like it.

Milk tea.

Joce's honeylemon

Leemei's peachy drink.
Tasted like some candy.

Me & jocelyn 's!
This is my fave in the shop .
Its chicken honey sauce I think .
I think the code is 222.

Koey's

Leemei & claudia's pasta.


Sorry over exposure.

After the meal
Headed to my self-claim play ground.
RAFFLES PLACE!
To meet Diyan & Erika & Lena.
I teared when I saw erika .


Free coke.
But i threw it away after one mouth .
It tasted like shit.

Toured the museum
First visit yo !





With the performer

After the visit.
We sat along Singapore River
& play my boliao game



Last 50 mins .
Me diyan & erika headed back to the asian civilation museum area
We were utterly disappointed with the event itself.
totally dull and not much happenings.




Maybe its the positioning of the stage














Bye-bi!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails