Saturday, November 27, 2010

Escapade #08

KONICHIWAAAAAA!
I'm back !

Spend my day with my dearest brother.
Who cares for me 24/7.
Also the one who always bully me .

Cause I was veryvery sad about things recently.
If you actually know.
FML>

So the nice side of him decided to bring me out to eat !


Headed to his house to put my stuff.
Talk ,play , use com ,
Before heading out.

We .
Webcammed -




Actually there's more webcam pictures .
But then ,
IM NOT SHOWING YOU
CAUSE IF I DO
.ADRIAN WILL KILL ME.
(淚)


Head to Bishan for Kwaychap for lunch
But our all time fave kwaychap stall only opens at 8.30pm
& we reach thr at 4.
Had a simple lunch
& cabbed down to geylang
For xiaolongbao .

To our disappointment ,
the xiaolongbao standard down alr.

Should have just eat at Ding tai feng
Or to the xiaolongbao buffet !
My bad.

Reason : the cab fare was more expensive then the food .

Shopped at Cityplaza for a while
I bought a top for $9 .

Headed back to his house to slack awhile
Before meeting kakis .
Okay
Thats all .
Love you all !笑

Bye-bi !

/love Click on my Nuffnang ads oh.
Arigato ! (∩_∩)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails