Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Escapade #07

Hello .
Escapade is backkkk.
With Clement .
My dearest mouse/slave personal assistant.

Watched Harry potter.
Boring.
Maybe cause
I'm not into movies
+ not a potter fan ..
I yay-ed when it ended.
I was covering my eyes
or bully C. half the time .
Eg. Slap.
Cause I was bored.
& the snake was scary .
But Emma watsons is hot.

Anyways.
I did alot of exercise today .
Walked from cathy to plaza sing
& buy gongcha !


Then walked over to 313 to have dinner at Hand Burger.




Actually idk what's this .
C. ordered .
We shared .
Cause after I drank my milktea.
I realised I was 3/4 full alr.


Sibei act cute.

This picture is for his fangirls.
please credit me if you wanna use it as
Wallpaper for your phone
Or screensaver for your computer.
Thanks !


No pictures of myself.
Cause my makeup was very cui .
-.-

Walked to orchard after that to take bus home.
& throughout the journey .
He keep chanting about Kpop
& his stupid tiffany .
Whatevery .
I prefer Jessica/
& I mean KEEP CHANTING.
k . xi nu.


Thats all folks!
/love Click on my Nuffnang ads oh.
Arigato ! (∩_∩)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails