Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Escapade #06

Konichiwa !

Had a great day with Koey & Lena.
I'm sure I will flunk my POM paper still.
zzz/
I cannot remember my answers ,

DONT ASK MY GPA , OR ANYTHING ABOUT MY STUDIES
CAUSE I MIGHT GIVE YOU ONE TIGHT SLAP IN THE FACE,



Yes,
Its me.
Look at my irritating fringe
¬.¬

After my paper
I met Lena
& Trained down to dhoby with her

Had Aston's
Never ate the other day with Adrian
Cause queue too long
I learned my lesson
& kiasu-ly dragged Lena to queue once we reach

We did queue a little
I must say that place is good .
Food is cheap & nice
Definetely worth the moolah .
& Waitress super funny !





My Chargrill Chicken.
Serving's just naise for me.

Bana Lena's Hickory BBQ Chicken

Koey's Terrayaki Chicken.






After the meal
We trained to Orchard to walk & shop
Didnt buy anything cause tml
We are going to my favourite place!

& from orchard.
We WALKED to Selegie for beancurd.



Lena with my kitty pencil
planning for tml's itinerary







Cabbed home after math!

That's all folks .
/love Click on my Nuffnang ads oh.
Arigato ! (∩_∩)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails