Sunday, October 31, 2010

。゜(>д<)゜。 ぅぇ〜ん

Roars.
(!!!)
I feel so cheated nao .
I'm so bloody lack of time .
& So many things not done.

Today I did my tutorial for liese
& guess what.

My angles were wrong
& cannot see the most important part
Which is the pin hair part.
KNN>
& I HAVE TO REDO LOR.

Another thing today was that
I FORGOT THAT TODAY'S PAYDAY !!
& I'm allllll the way busy until tuesday or thurs to take my pay(S)
Suntec one dontknow take already not .
Ma maison one I forgot .
Bugis one havent take.
A87 still got $45 not back to me yet .
Totally got 200 I guess !
(´・-・。)クスン

3rd thing .
I haven finish my tutorial !!!
Hvn do my email message.
And some other tutorials done halfway .

4th ,
So many upcoming events/blog articles/ stuff not done !!!
ARGH >

All thanks to the HAPPIEST DEEPVALI 2010 .
I better enjoy this PH .

Okay .
End of rant .
I should just do my stuff nao .

BYE>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails