Saturday, October 23, 2010

今天昨天,昨天今天。

Hi guys !
Just come back from Sentosa not long ago !
( Blogging about it soon )

Back to my daily dose of my epic life !




SCAM OF THE DAY .
$4.05 for a 5oz soup and a drink .
FML >

Serviced my phone at Dhoby
& I have to wait for like 3 weeks ,
Cause BB9700 no stock .
AT ALL>

Since i'm at dhoby guat.
How would I not go to Daiso to shop ?




I can be me ni mao too.

Yellow ribbon clip .


Bought this for Halloween !
Heart shaped candies ,
Very niceeeeeeeee.


School at 8am !!!
End at 12 thou :D


I got bored ,
& I started to twitpic in class !
the next 2 are my examples for boredom .

I bought this to eat in class ,
Cause I was so blur and tired
I almost need toothpicks to makesure my eyes are opened !


Cute ladybug pencil case bought from Daiso .
Kawaii-des ?
Say yes .


& for some reasons .
I think i look very kawaii today .
So I camwhore.



Camwhore at somemore .





& then prepare for the event !


Too long never style alr ,
My skills abit cui off le.


While waiting for Kelly's sms ,
I got bored ,
& draw ribbon on my finger.

& Continue to camwhore.




& see what I received today ?




More interesting blog posts coming up soon !
Hwaiting ,

Got bored again !
So I took my toys out
& play .with . Victoria .
I somemore give her biscuits you know !!!




Who is more cute ?


ANYWAYS ,
While uploading pictures justnow ,
I was checking my formspring .
& Was wondering
Why got passer by in my life so boliao one ?
I mean ,
Tell me what you think .
I think the person is brainless.
Totally dont get what the person is trying to get to or conclude.
Retards.

-.-" i think you got a very big problem. people wrote that they hate you & you reply okay?! forget it, i dont understand why mostly guy like you so much!_|_


Please comment what you think .


/love Click on my Nuffnang ads oh.
Arigato ! (∩_∩)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails