Thursday, August 05, 2010

WISHLIST



As you know ....

MY BIRTHDAY IS REACHING SOON !

& Yes,

I effing know that you wouldnot buy for me .

But its okay.

I will get them myself !


1) iTouch .

Coin Dozer effing addictive .

+ my ipod like gonna spoil alr .

& IF i got myself a itouchy ,

I can have unlimited enjoyment for the flow of music !

Can listen until I go deaf !



2) LV wallet .

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

My current radley wallet too small alr .

I have to fold my $50 note in order to fit in .

ZZZZ -.-



3) Nintendo DS Lite (!)

I dont know I say how many years alr !


4) A manuel camera

( DSLR are spoilt by useless /act people )

& my current compact camera is quite cui ,

So i need a new one .

To take better pictures.




5) A net book

pinky lap too heavy alr . *faints*


HEHEH .

So you dote me ?

Love me ?
& wanna buy for me ?




Currently I'm thinking of how should I celebrate my birthday as well.

Pretty Excited
Cause new school new friends

So its kinda not the same anymore .

& I got paper on 31 Aug , 1 Sept , 7 &8 Sept .

SO its quite “温馨” in a sense

因为我的生日没有考试哟 ,





KK < I NEED TO START STUDYING .

& I need find study companion .





K thx bye

xo for reading this .


/love Click on my Nuffnang ads oh.
Arigato ! (∩_∩)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails