Thursday, August 05, 2010

My Food hunters Classmates/


All thanks to long breaks.

We burn holes in our pockets.

& I feel extreme odd.




Monday

we had Manhatten Fish Market.

Price : $12 .

Should have shared .

I couldnt even finish it lor !



While waiting ,

I found a 招财猫。

Can see?



Too hungry alr ,

So didnt take pictures .



Had Dimsum Buffet at Harbourfront with classmates on wednesday

& While waiting our way there,

I saw this

With Xinyi.



Hells !

I thought was some real human fashion showcase there.

-.-




The food in general was okay .

(Photo content of food below ! :] )

Just that the xiaolongbao was great disappointment !

:{





Amanda Yenton Huicheng



The setting was like romantic?

& everyone was wearing formal

Or at least semi formal

.But we were

TEESHIRT. SHORTS. BACKPACKS./

(Y)

I think lahs .

Its like some place for wedding ?


Me & xini .

The Both of us eat untill we wanna sleep alr.

This is super nice.


I think this was some creative dimsum thing I guess.

Effing nice.



After that we concentrate on eating alr

.So nomore pictures !

:]

This meal is $14 .

Supposed to be $10.80 .

But plus the gst all .





p/s : Unglam is a virtue.

p/p/s : If you have a problem with my blog , thats your problem.

p/p/p/s : Icecream cannot meet me tml :{



THATS'S ALL FOLKS .

THANKS FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION !

/love Click on my Nuffnang ads oh.
Arigato ! (∩_∩)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails