Tuesday, August 17, 2010

自我鼓励 。

I really need to 自我鼓励 。

Ever since poly started.
I neglected my music studies so much .
My fitness level dropped.

FYI : Playing music takes up alot of energy okay

I concentrated on so many other things .
I totally forget about what I really like .
& What I really want.

Now that I'm having my study break .
+ holidays . :D

I came to realised that whatever we have planned
Most of the time didnt go with the time.
& Obviously this is whats happening to me.
Things are happening too fast.

I haven even got back my might .
& the next thing happened.

& what inspired me to write this post was SHAWN JASON !
HAHHAHAA
One of my most respected senior.

This was what he wrote on facebook :

"Music has taken a back seat. It's just so.....crappy.....there's no musical progression.....just ridiculous rules and people who don't practice what they preach.....The whole place is overflowing with this nonsense.....I really hope that the music will come back. "


& this was what Mr tama goh wrote for him :
"Your current environment was your choice. Make a new one. "

When I read that,
I felt that i really should start picking my sticks again
& start finding myself again .

I'm lost .
I never like the environment I'm in.
& true enough ,
THAT WAS MY CHOICE.

I really hope to get back my old self
When I was fearless.
Not exactly fearless
But just not scared (?)
& all out pushing myself to greater heights.
To challenge myself things that others think I cant .
& I DID MAKE IT .
& I PROVED EVERYONE WRONG .
:}
I was so much stronger back then .
Not forgetting everyone who helped
& motivated me all along.

I need to get all my leadership skills back ...
I need to make good use of my experiences and my knowledge.
I need to build back my confidence level.

What music has taught me is always like a surprise.
The lessons I have learnt , had never ended yet .


SO ,
I SHOULD STUDY EVEN HARDER.
WORK EVEN HARDER.
& STOP NUAING .
& STOP MAKING PEOPLE LOOK DOWN ON ME.
我要靠自己做出一份好成绩出来。
不是为了别人, 而是自己。
I need to work hard .
I WANT TO GO GENTING NEXT MONTH WITH MY WORKING PARTNERS !



Jiayous .
I can do it .


Love,
Angie .

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:47 PM

    jiayou! ^^ lets go genting tgt!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails