Saturday, June 05, 2010

Jellos.


I love my side view,
Say hi to tinkerbell.
Today's an awesome day .
Not in a very good mood to blog though.
Didnt club today >
Tiredness got over us ,
Domokun manage to deliver the surprise successfully.
Hope you like it , bday boy :]
They keep saying secrets and ignore me
Work was okay >
Just mad tired.
Learned the cooking stuff.
I love icing.
Did the wedding cookies samples as well.

Took many pictures



More pics in FB.

今天最爱的台词
YUKO: 你们不要抢我的饭碗
YUI: 我们没有, 抢你的碗碟而已



HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR ICE CREAM
I REALLY HOPE THAT YOU CAN BE MY FAVE ICE CREAM FOREVER&EVER &EVER.
No matter what, I'm still your sunshine !




今日のトロフィー



































I got alot of things to do , so thats all.





I love everyone who loves me.

Byebye.
/love Click on my Nuffnang ads oh.
Arigato ! (∩_∩)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails