Saturday, June 05, 2010

Grad Night. Not Prom

HIIIIIIIIIII.
I know my post is like dam late alr.
But aku very very busy you know,
>.<
This post is purely about the happenings about the event itself.
The girls were at my house & we cabbed down together.
My bloody cammy dies on me for this day .
TMDDDDDDDDDD>
Gonna send it for service on Tuesday
Totally spoils my mood lor.

Basically that night,
No one bothers to care about the class theme ,
& there wasnt any award for the best dress class theme or whatevery is it.
The first 2 hours was like putting us to sleep .
Speech speech speech.
Mrs Menon's speech is the shortest though.

I gonna miss the school food, teachers & my classroom tables and chairs.
I know you wondering why I didnt say about band room ,
Cause I got alumni practice what ,
Next year will go back & practice :]

On the other hand,
I'm so glad that I'm finally leaving the school !
I hope the school would put toilet paper in every girls toilet.
Like seriously,
& the security people can talk less
& stop telling other parents how bad chongboon students are.
Aiya , I know you all only wanna see photos only laaaaaaaa!
Picture with Mr Mike.


Class Photo.
Bnard the birdy was MIA.

Photo credit: Jolene.

photo credit : Lena
The food was rather okay,
Not to the extent that super nice, but not very disgusted as well.
But I too shy to go& take second serving laaaaaaahs!

The games were retarded.
But our class won!
The MCs were lagggggggggggggggggggggg.
Like seriously.


Poojitha won the best dress!


Well well well.
I have to say ,
Bad blood drys up & fade away .
Get it?
Let bygones be bygones,
( you see the pictures you know alr)

I didnt plan to cry that night.
In fact , i was acting very effing steady & like a rocker.
But the hugs really made my nose so touched untill it kills my makeup.
Its gonna be sad to see those people we spend time with ,
The one we like, dont like , badmouth , gossiped.
& precious cute little juniors!
Actually I hugged alot of people that night.
Pictures that I've taken with....
Photo credit : Darren ,ShuetNie, Jamie, Me,Jocelyn ,




Actually I did take alot of pictures with other people.
Dont feel dishearted okay.
I really have no time to edit photos alr ,
& some pictures I have not recieved
>.<
if you took pictures with me , send me okay?
put in facebook or something.
I STILL LOVE YOU ALL OKAY! ;]
& I didnt take photos with many classmates.
Ps. I really wanna take photos with you all too.
But just too busy with others also.
I AM SOWIEEEEEEEE. (淚)





Just to end this post.
Gossip Girl Effect , have?

Okay, maybe not.
But still , i love everyone !


/love Click on my Nuffnang ads oh.
Arigato ! (∩_∩)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails