Saturday, June 05, 2010

Fussy




Photo credits : Bowei .
Reminder to pass me the photos.

Hiiiiiiii
It's me and I'm back
お帰りなさい to myself.
Really hectic week for me
And really fruitful too.

Went out with some friends
And they said that I've changed
To be more keep-to-yourself type
Which I have t agree
Cause after school started
I faced a lot of teasing and gossipping that I never had before.
In chongboon, everyone accepts everyone for who they are
Okay
Maybe not everyone but most
But poly is crazy,
You know we actually cannt say the name of the school
Cause can get sued
Anws , people there are quite horrible
They gossip and say mean stuff about you
And tease me like they are retards
some of them are like i-dont-even-know-you type
Just like same lecture group etc,
See so mean right
I'm a little weird
But for some reasons,
People just tend t keep staring at me
As thou I'm some monster or some weird creature from the altantic ocean
Well,
I just find it weird and irritating
Tsk
Sorry,
End of rant


I sometimes really think that I'm fussy
Like very anal about things
The angle and shade of color
Practically everything.
Like the other day .
Shopping for a simple notebook.
I search the whole popular and couldnt find a suitable one
Ended up I brought 2 in daiso .
CHEAP < GOOD QUALITY PAPER < CHIO.
Many people say I'm queiter now.
Not as cheerful as before.

& I finished all my ICA 1 !
But ICA 2 NEXT WEEK !


On a happier note ,
My hellokitty earpiece FINALLY arrived after
2 full months .

Never gonna buy from that shop ever again .

Taobao spree stuff coming next week !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails