Saturday, June 05, 2010

boring life?


Credits : BOWEI ,


By the way this is a reminder for him to quickly pass me the pictures.
YES <
Boring lifeeeee.
Had my orientation .
Sucks max,
I totally want to sleep alr lor!
Maybe its because I expreience those effing good ones
& hence this one sucks!.
Pictures of my orienation .

Some stupid shoe game.

& stupid me ,
Go and say that I'm the band major .
FML .
It was meant to be a secret.



HAHAH,
Given my attitude,
I SURE pon the second day .
& I did !
HAHAHHAA.
So what I did ?
Sleep till afternoon
& Disturb my juniors studying.
I did teach them emaths k .
I think i should hang out with them more often ,
Cause I will look smart.




& Worked with Konimi ;



freaking addicted to this song!.
Must listen k .



kthx bye!
CLCIK ON MY ADS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails