Saturday, June 05, 2010

AngieDay Celebration 第1章

AngieDay Celebration 第1章

Hello ,
I'm back.
Oh, I celebrated my birthday with Adrian kor .
At Sakae Sushi .
He paid for my share .(笑)
Wahahahhahahaha.

So, I got tuition in the morning ,
&Was supposed to meet him at one.
I ended up reaching hub at 1.30
Saw peggy, irina and clement tia.
Zai right!
Anyways,
That pig reached at like 150 ?
& claims that its my fault.
-.-
Trained down to city hall .
Shopped a little
& headed for our sakae buffet !
:D


LOOK AT THE AMT OF FOOD HE ATE AND WHAT I ATE

The nice lady who got the last chawamushi for me
Gave me a junior spoon
It seems to be nicer to eat with that spoon
Got more feel ,
Hhaha!
After the 正餐。
Walked to Suntec for Galore.
To our disappointment, its revonating.
zzzzzzzzzzz.
Walked around to search for dessert house.
& we ended up at Marina Square
And eat Azabo Sabo

Green tea, mango, dark chocolate.
All my favourite.(笑)
Its supposed to be strawberry , mango and darkchocolate.
But I'm not fond of strawberry ice cream and i changed it
Adrian kor's one is sea salt & caramel + milk tea.
Cause milk tea was my choice.
Super not nice .
Got some random prune taste.
The other one tasted like POPCORNS .
咸咸甜甜的。
He keep bullying and torturing me on the way .
Squeeze my neck untill I kneel down on the floor.
zzzzzzzzzzz.
Trained back aftermath.


Okay .
I've come to the end of my day .
Part2 is coming out soon !


Bye-bi!
/love Click on my Nuffnang ads oh.
Arigato ! (∩_∩)

1 comment:

  1. hi babe, thanks for patronising sakae sushi (: do join us as a fan on facebook and take part in our monthly blog or photo contest!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails