Saturday, June 05, 2010

Akibanana~

:D
Yes.
Working at Akibanana .
Basically , its a web .
So , Akibanana Cafe & Bar is like an offline thingy of the cafe lor.
There's the map.

Must come and visit me okay ?
Very easy to get there one ,
As long as you know how to read sign board okay alr.
When you go there,
You CANNOT call me Angie ,
Have to address our handle names,
So mine is RINGO ,(ring-go)
Which means APPLE in japanese.

Headed down for photoshoot, video taking all that with Koey .
I didnt get the pictures,
So not posting it
Like Duhhs!
& I think the videos are dam funny .
Super 萌え


A87 ! Random spots.

Okay ,
Show you the video .
I'm the first one .
Okay ,
DONT LAUGH .
DONT EVER LAUGH .
DONT EVEN TRY TO LAUGH ,
I WILL KILL YOU .

I was very very nervous okay .
I was the first one ,
Then somemore the first part no script lines one leis.
Have to use my brains & think you know ?
Okay.
There are like 9 meidos in total I think .
& all are very nice la .
For more information of the meidos : http://akibanana.com/?q=node/1919
I look quite sucky , so shut up.

But now ,
I need you all to do me a favour.
I am so nice that I'll teach you step by step .
Step 1 : Go to akibanana.com
Step 2 : Scroll ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the way down .
Step 3: On the right , got a POLL . "Who's your favourite Akibanana CM Girl?"
Step 4 : Vote for RINGO, & KOEY


Heading for training tml ,
Tell you more when i'm back!

/love Click on my Nuffnang ads oh.
Arigato ! (∩_∩)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails