Saturday, May 09, 2009

杀很大!
哈哈。
摇摇好正,如果我有她的一半就好咯。

Aiya .
I will not rant here.
I will rant at my wretch .
Then I put password.
Then you all cannot seee
Wahahaha,

I got emo .
& played with my photo shop.
I was freaking pissed with my bloody small eyes in my photo .
So ya .
I dontwanna be known for small eyes oh.
Y.Y


战利品~
Can you see my super chio ipod?


Muacks to my kitty pencil


Long placed in my bandroom's drawer.
Idk where the "k" go alr .
&i'm busy .
Very busy .

I was viewing those neoprints took million years ago .
Astounded .
:D
Thinking of those days .
Where friendship problems got us damm fcked up
Just like now.
狗眼看人低。
可恶。

Must write bigger ,
Otherwise some people wouldnot see it!
Roar roar roar.


Buy me this two好吗 ?

Aiyaya .
I just cant bear to give it up permanently.
:[
Looking at them ,
Rewinding the good old days.
Already make me wanna cry alr.
我爱你们。
Love you peeps to the greatest extent .
I'm thinking, still thinking (...)


Angie is in midst of growing up .
& I'm glad that I had wonderful friends& gans.
Gans that treat me like real siblings .
*hugs.*
:D
& I'm still trying to make more girlfriends
& figure the question posted million years ago out .
等我情绪平复了 ,
我一一道谢。

Arigato , Sayonara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails