Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I must remind myself so many things.
  • -Return Anderson's refund.
  • - Scan my confirmation slip.(I need 5 copies)
Hoho,
Diyan& I came out with this. .
Cause I sure will lose it one .
So ,
One to be ...
  1. -in my file,
  2. -Under my table.
  3. -In my drawer,
  4. -At home.
  5. -& in both my coms
  • Revise Chemistry of "LOVE"
  • Pack my room .
  • Shop for the things in my Disney Handbook.
Blahblahblah
See, Imma busy person .
& I reached home half an hour ago .
Poor thing.

Did Hongkong presentation today .
With Diyan ,Tingwei & Clement Yan Ya lun {self proclaim }
Lol.
Technical problem cause our ppt to work not good.
:{
Sang Can you feel the love tonight in the front .
Jokers yo!
Anws,
Matrixs amaths test,/
DDDDDDDDDD:
I scared I fail sia.
>.<
Band was generally fine.
Sengjun is STILL me & emmanuel's Slave.
Wahahaha.
Ate dinner with Jamie & Reuben .
Reuben , stop the pms .
:D
You can do it .

CHONGBOON SYMPHONIC BAND .
JIAYOUS.
AIM FOR THE SKY, AT LEAST YOU LAND ON THE CLOUDS.
Am I right to say that ?

I must work extraordinary harder than normal band member.
Cause , If I dont , I will fail to lead.
Ahhhhhk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails