Friday, February 06, 2009

Hi HUMANS.

I'm kinda pissed today/
Current mood : insane.

Okay.
I dontknow what's wrong with me.
& ya.
I think I will shoot vulgarities.


Did duty today .
For the first few times i guess ?
English , POA, Amaths, Emaths.
Then recess.
Seriously ar .
The time they give is never enough lor .
Guess what,
We quened for 15mins
& we hvn buy yet .
Reason : alot of people cut quene.
Nabei.
Tsk
& we only got 2-3 mins to finish our food .
Like wth .
Ehs, seriously la.
在这样下去,一定会换上盲肠炎。
真的。
为什么我们的学校那么没有人心啊。
真是的。
& its not fair for us la.
We quene but no time .
They cut , & they sit comfortably & eat.
Seriously ar,
I super duper unhappy about that.
Chinese.
Did compo.
Roarr.
had fun la .
Wrote about CCA
& I wrote 449
& finish on time .
Muahahaha.
Super cute .
4 people share one dictionary.
Emmanuel's .
Me , Leemei , Chinyan & emmanuel.
& Chinyang calls it CALCULATOR.
Too much of maths ar?
Lol.


& band got yusheng tossing!
Perpared by Cheris :D
Its super cute la.
The WHOLE BAND did it together.
:D
May wishes come true yea ?







Went for Amaths class.
& went for band after that.
Blahblahblah.
& There's band tml.


& my aunt reach singapore alr!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails