Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy V' Day.
Shimei great.
Cause she comforted me when a lollipop.
Cause she know that I dont have a valentine.
Awww, how sad.
First, I want to say
I LOVE EVERYONE .
Esp. hubby (electone)
Before everyones starts to make wild guesses
about why on earth is Angie's hubby.
Okay .
Ohya.
Jiahua gave me a strawheart on thurs.
Touched me to the max.
Today:
I receieved a lollipop from shimei .
Mint milk choco from Fenny .
Bettle choco from Jamie.
& thanks to all those who send me blessings.
& i must say this
I REALLY , SERIOUS ,
HATES THOSE FCKING VDAY CHAIN MSGS.
FLOODS MY INBOX,
& STILL WANTS ME TO FORWARD IT .
WTHHHHH.
Msgs very exp cans ?
+ mine is not unlimited somemore.
:(
& worst thing is ,
Everyone send me the same one .
But now better.
Some Luku characters go create more vday msg.
Which floods my inbox even more
-.-
Anws.
Thanks to those who send me la.
I know you love me
:D

Okay .
Band exchange with Maris Stella today .
Very tired.
Fredy was very busy today ,
& super strict .
:'{
Didnt take photo .
So shutup .
:]
Full band was solid.
I think its quite nice.
Great job humans!
Fine,
I change my opinion about Marist la.
They got shuaige(s) de
p/s : I always thought that they doesnt have :B

Brought BBT ,& ate cup noodles.
I bought Fresh mango healthy gel.
Whatever its called.
Its tasted so much better than
The other time Fenny bought .
Fresh Strawberry thingy .
" I tasted More straw then berry ."
-Quoted from Fenny .

Chiong home
& slept.
Wakeup & had tuition .
Eat dinner,
& had electone
Tight schedulue right.
This cycle gonna last after syf .

Band , tuition , electone .
band tuition electone.
:{
I was thinking of things during lesson justnow .
Doing improvisation in music are like doing trigo in maths
Even if I practise for 3million time ,
I might not be able to get it right
Cause there's alot of possible outcomes.
Ooh, that's emaths .

Reuben say that
There are 3 accidents in PIE today
;D

I need more time for hiberation .
& my beethoven virus , loading like machiam its stuck on the toilet bowl.
-.-
p/p/s : the trumpeter in the show very shuai.
(then, i will have ppl asking me to define shuai.)
Right, Addy Duck ?

Roar.
I dontknow how to end .
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails