Thursday, February 12, 2009

Haisx.
Super super
Duper
SUAY DAY .

I got nothing to say .
But i wanna thank Simin who taught & help me in drying my books.
Lucky my ipod in my pocket siaaaaaa.
*phew.
CE was fun
Did the total defence thing .
Grouped with sjb, leemei & bananaCHUA.
Mr mike use the Jaychou's poker cards.
& I tried to learn the way he pose.
But failed.
Super funny .
Our group's drawing is super funny.
The sheet is with teacher ,
Thus I cant post it up.
Rough idea.

MILITARY DEFENCE :
I drew a NS man twisting & taking photo during his training .
& I drew his uniform untill he look like a cow.
& he say " I LOVE SG."
& the slogan was
- NS men can save Singapore & us :]

CIVIL DEFENCE:
I drew bunches of fire.
& one fire fighter trying to put the fire off.
slogan-everready& beneath challenges.
(Makes no sense)

SOCIAL DEFENCE:
I drew 4kids holding hands
& i drew buildings & esplanade.
slogan - we LOVE eachother .

ECONOMY DEFENCE :
I drew one men saying a graph
& people shouting :
" WEE, economy improve liaos. xoxo"
Cant rmb the slogan .

PSYCHOLOGICAL DEFENCE :
I drew LENA saying " I siao alr."
Then got people at the side say ,
" Go IMH, there got free counselling."
I also drew IMH.
:]
slogan- I have moral support.Hence, i am OKAY!

Then ,
when we return to class,
I realised that psychological defence is supposed to be like .
Singaporeans being proud of themselves being a citizen of singapore.


Band was hilarious.
We laugh untill.
There's no tomorrow like that .
Cause of those jokers.
HAhAHAHA.

Kor send me home today agains
*hugs.

Argh ,
Allergies.
Bad weathers cause my allerigies.
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails