Saturday, January 17, 2009

HI
My dearest Jocelyn Ahyi is on the plane now.
:{
& I miss her
>.<


Wake up & washup.
Rushed to meet Daryl Joce dear,ahyi & Johnson .
As usual , Im late.
:x
Makan at Yakun .
& I turned my eggs into such state.


Shopped around after breakfast /
& send Daryl to work .
:]
Practically went into all the shops
& walked.
Wanted to buy jelly lens.
But J. Dear say that it wasnt worth it .
To buy such a small thing for 7 bucks.
When I can photoshop it .
Meet J.ahyi's mum.
& she helped us took photo.
Went to Daryl's workplace
& disturb him .
& its J.ahyi mum who wanted to disturb him .
But ,
He serving another customer .
& we decided not to wait.
Lalas/
& we got daryl to sneak out
& take photo :D





Trained with Jocelyn Dear & johnson .
Met mum at Khatib
Headed to this little fella bday party .



Angie Victoria.

Anqi , Jiayi.


Hahahahahaha.
Went K1 cut hair .
Fringe is damm short now .
& i hope can get to the length I want .
By CNY >

Had electone class today .
Rush like hell .
Thus,
Didnt go airport to send Joce Ahyi off.

Ohh ,
yaya.
I forgot to reply ice cream's text today.
Make him damm mad .
Muahahhaah.

Its great to see such scenes.
Cause i used to use my lappy
on my electone chair .
-.-



Its great to see that I have friends that are with me
All the time.
Esp when I need them .
*hugs.
& they aint hyprocrites.
:D
That's the best part.
& had decided to listen to their advices.
Cause , its for me own good.
:]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails