Thursday, January 01, 2009

Class Chalet !

HAPPY NEW YEAR/.

Yesterday was Class Chalet
Shouldnt have gone for it .
I should have stayed at home & watch tv.
Seriously.
Whats the point when you come for chalet
& you emo ?
Arghhh.
Make untill the atmosphere damm low la.
Idiots.
Make me dont feel like blogging about it la.
I believe they will agree with me as well.

*******************************


Joce's dad send me & meiyan & joce to the chalet.
Kinda funny in the car.
Lols.
Borrowed the bikes from the guys .
Cause me & MY didnt want to waste money.
Cycled with MY, SN
Waited for the rest
But they didnt appear.
Cycled to the chalet.
Helped out & stuff.






BBQ started!




Logesh put a marshmallow on a sparkler.
& the fire went through the marshmallow.
Very nice.
Unfornately,
My K810i wasnt able to shoot it .
:{



The things I did was.
BBQ & watch tv with diyan sweetheart.
zzz.
Carmen say the chicken wings I bbq-ed was delicious.
& i tasted a little like satay.
Watch the noose .
& Laughed very hard.
Damm funny la.
The guys are like mad people la.

People countdown will go .
5 ,4 , 3 , 2, 1, HAPPY NEW YEAR/

& What they did was.
5 ,4 ,3, 2, 1 FUCK YOU FUCKYOU
Many times.

Anws,
Dared Logesh ,
Cause he off my tv.
:D

Gossiped with Joce, Feli , Nie, Esh , SJB after that.
After that ,
Dad fetched me home.
Gossiped on the way to the foyer
With Joce, Feli ,& Nie
:D




New Year Resolution
- <12 for L1R5.
- Clear Grade 6 Exams.
- I want to happy & rich.
- GOH for SYF.
- No more relationship* problems


*My relationship refers to friendship , kinship & all those kukunehneh ship la.
Not inclusive of BGR, Cause I cant be bothered with it .





More pictures will be uploaded into my wretch.
When I'm bloody free.
& will post the group photos when I recieve from Valen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails