Sunday, December 28, 2008

Hi.
Went Bugis with mum &aunt today .
Bought a pink dress to go with my leggings ,
Just incase those people over there say fuckup stuff on me agains.
Btw,
I'm not going malaysia the coming CNY .
Thus, I needa go that fucking idoitic place.
Yucks.
So just hope I would quarrel or turn violent with them
:D
I very peace one .


Series 17 - the mickey mouse one.
The other 2 was series 16 one .

Llalas.
Boredom last night .
Thus .
CAMWHOREEEEEEEEEE.

Btw,
I recieved zhuzhu's xmas present for me alr.
Its HELLO KITTY (love)

Marshmallow :D
So fast,
She's turning 3 next year
*beams*

Mum got this bear for me from idk where.
lalas.
Angie kawaii or the bear more kawaii
*stares*

:]
Look so innocent
Cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee.




love this picture .
Zhuzhu gave me that kitty.


Bought White specs
A few days ago .
Cant rmb when la.



Found this in my phone.
Roarr.


Pet Society (!)

& I wonder how am i gonna survive in my sec4 life
D:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails