Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Hi people.
Bloody bloody .
I missed class outing yesterday .
& Ya.

Yesterday was super boring .
zz.
Today was kinda interesting .
Morning call by Amanda jie.
:]
Wakeup & eat ,
Trained to orchard to meet Amanda & vigi .
I was late ,
As usual.
Shoped around .
Bought stuff.
& wilson came to meet us
While we had some food at KFC
:D
Walked around .
& saw wilson's eye candy.
Walked around .
& random stuff,
& i meant very very very random .
Amanda vigi & I was just talking about it .
& BOOOM!
Wilson (BFF) treated me & vigi ice cream .
:]
Trying to make me happier.
Anws,
Trained down amk.
Went bank .
& Meet chiahao kor
Take my bag.
/FINALLY >
We waiting for like 4mths?
Went around hub
& went home.
Chatted with Leemei on the phone.
:]
Its damm great.

Back from Hongkong.
& one week break gone due to busy schedlue.
whatever the spelling is .

Mon - slack at home .
Tues - Shopping with amanda jie & vigi,(wilson tagged.)
Wed - TPJC tune in session.
Thurs - Councillor Meeting+ chalet planning+ chatting+ Fiona's chalet.
Fri - Doc's appointment.


Game over,
& i where got dao you .
Is who dao who lor,
I call you almost everyday in HK.
Joce&leemei want also donthave lor.
Break sua lo .
随便你啦,你开心就好。




MAY GOD BLESS YOU LIKE MAD, MY DEAR MEI .
>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails