Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The day Duffy asked me for Ice MILO.

 "OH MUMMY YOU GOT A PACKAGE!"
HAHAHAHAA, Courtesy of Nestle X omy, they send me a packet of the new 3 in 1 milo 3days ago.

Starring my duffy boy, cause they same color and also partly because I'm quite in my own world. (笑)
 "Mummy look ! It's the new easy cool milo on TV! "
 "What's the difference , still milo what "
" Nooooo , mummy watch this ! "


WAIT, YOU MEAN I DON'T HAVE TO POUR HOT WATER AT ALL? O.O
" Mummy , can I have some now ? Pretty please. "

"Wa so cool ! Real one not?   Okay lets go to the kitchen !"







Pour, Shake & Be Cool !
ヽ(*´▽`)◆ゞ Tea−Time♪



WOW ! It's so convenient with the bottle that comes along with it.
I shall bring it to work tomorrow ! 
All I have to do it to put some cold water in and I can probably save a dollar (from koufu near my workplace, Milo was $1.70) 

 Personally I find it a little too sweet to add in 2 packets,  well maybe I can try with lesser powder tomorrow!


Anyway, do check out https://www.facebook.com/milosingapore & Join the Milo Easy Cool Video contest !
Cool prizes to be won !





Loves, 
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails