Friday, December 30, 2011

Y I SO POOR THING?

So today marks the last second day of 2011.
For the past 5-10 days, I have been sleeping at the time of dawn.
 Y I SO POOR THING?
I had tons of school work to finish and not mentioning some upcoming plans that I have !
Now I feel so poor thing because I haven't got time to pen down my resolutions for 2011(!) and 2012.
 
Just some random updates about my mundane life this week.
Apart from all the monster-like school work that have piled up into a dinosaur, I've been offered opportunities to more exposure, new things that I've yet to try and I can't share yet till everything is confirmed.
But I can't wait for all that to happen .
It's gonna be fun I know.

Now, I can only sign out from blogger, quietly continue with my work and maybe have some sushi .
Or instant Cream of Mushroom soup if I have the time to find hot water.

 Y I SO POOR THING?

kthxbye.

Loves,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails