Sunday, November 27, 2011

Frankly Speaking ?

I created a new debit card to replace my expiring YOG Debit Card .
And guess what.
It's gonna look like this.
Photo Credit : OCBC

There were around 130 designs for me to choose from.
And took me a while to decide on this design , the Chocoholic.
& It's coming to me in 2 weeks.
Now that I had decided to have the chocolate design, I wonder if I will get hungry every time I see the card. okay #notsofunny.
YES, GET JEALOUS PEOPLE.

Anyway I wouldn't have the chance to know about this initiative called FRANKbyOCBC if Calvin did not bring us ( Fenny , Conan , Ben and I ) along to the opening of the new FRANK store at Vivo City.

Interior
Where you can take a look at the designs and choose from there.
Fenny & I
It was sort of like a themed party so we wore leopard preens.

Bloggers & guests making their name card

 Mingled around a little and take pictures
& Andy Storm !!!!!!!

& Yingzi , Conan

& Calvin

& Leon
 Then we moved on to have a not-so-formal presentation at The Queen & Mangosteen Restuarant where they tell us more about FrankByOCBC.
& benvoda

Pris from OCBC
 Pris from OCBC was explaining the concept flow of FRANKbyOCBC

 Christine won the best dress and walked away from $100 H&M Gift card !


We headed back to our outlet to do our cards!

With our desired designs

& Benvoda, Ben
Ben from OCBC did a great job by helping us with the application.
Bee Happy
Part of the designer series and the one and only card in the world.




Mini Giveaway Time !

All you have to do is to tell me what's your favourite design and why .
Email me at < emailringo@gmail.com>
I have $30 vouchers to giveaway ! *you need an OCBCFrank Card to use the voucher
PLEASE JOIN K.(。-_-)ノ☆・゚::゚ヨロシク♪


Love,
A.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:19 PM

    Hi! This is kind of off topic but I need some
    advice from an established blog. Is it very difficult to set up your own blog?
    I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about setting up
    my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Thank you

    Take a look at my site: Buy LG 42LS5600

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:53 PM

    How can I download a free model of hplaserjet 1020?

    Feel free to surf to my web page :: xerox phaser 8560 manual (http://myspaceflirty.com/IsmaelDug)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:27 PM

    It functions !!! Thanks a lot !!!

    my web-site; xerox phaser 8560dn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:20 AM

    I'm not sure where you're getting your information, but great topic.
    I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more.
    Thanks for wonderful information I was looking for this info
    for my mission.

    My web site: free travel maps

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:52 AM

    Hello, just wanted to say, I loved this article. It was inspiring.

    Keep on posting!

    Visit my blog post :: tibet travel agent

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:54 AM

    Right here are just a couple of of the apps you can install
    on a jailbroken IPod Contact.
    Once carried out, connect the telephone to the laptop computer/pc only then activate the phone.


    Visit my web-site; mmservice.dk (spokanerealestate.me)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails