Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Birthday Celebration with Clique.

So it's another ep of my birthday celebration .
Clique manage to make some time out for me so we all agreed on Timbre.
Not all were free thou. 
I miss you Diyan ( if you are reading this)
 

I can't remember if it was me or Lena that got the wrong venue.
Jocelyn booked Timbre @ the substation.


Lena held my camera  while walking over so not much pictures of her.


Jocelyn & I

Koey & JinLing




Sitting down while waiting for me to get the directions. Birthday girl still have to OT .

WHAT IS THIS !!!

Because I is awesome and I have great friends.
We manage to find the way yo.





Ah. This is Lena, aka Banana Fong.
She took most of the pictures so credits to her.
Lena & I




FOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD

Buffalo Wings


Snow Ball

Singapore Sling

Apple Martini

Lychee Martini
Got 2 half half pizzas so we have more variety.
Tanndoori Chicken + Roasted Duck

Seafood + Hawaiian

The rest headed home after dinner while Lena & I headed to Bugis for desserts.
No pictures cause we forever eating this same things.
Everytime I go , I order the same thing.

k that's all .

Loves,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails