Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Have a break , out shine your youth !

*yawns.

Oopsy. I know right, I’ve away from for too long. In fact way too long for a blogging contest !

Well , please understand me.
I am yearning for a hearty break for sooooooooooo long , I resulted taking too many mini breaks.

#excusesforstriving.

Anyway, I attended the Shine Youth Festival opening errrrrr weeks ago.



*scape was so freaking happening that day !

I didn’t manage to find the venue and got like almost everyone’s help to it!

And by the time I got to meet where everyone is, I have already missed the percussion performance.

On a happier note, so happy to make new friends again ~



The power of social media !

My job is to take pictures, make friends and enjoy myself.

LOOK AT THE CROWD !!!!!

It was a fun-packed day.
There were pillow fights, icecream eating compeition happening outdoors.
& workshops happening in the *scape building.
I missed it cause I couldn't find the place.
REMEMBER ?


Bloggers gathered together, and marched to Orchard Central !

Super candid picture I took



Joey & I , teehee so happy to meet her again .

Anyway she is my primary school mate.


Thank goodness we manage to catch the mascot parade in time!



Bloco Singapura doing the opening
Rock on percussion !!!


That’s Mr Yam Ah Mee and his comrades.

Oh no, why the picture blur ?


Look at the cosplayers !


I took picture with this bear before at the SOY’C event.



& I suspect this orange creature is my friend .



Oh oh oh , yongwei in disguise !

PANDA !



I also shamelessly stopped some monster to take picture with me.



Rilakkuma inspired bear. Still cute.


Hermes, my classmate for the last stopover happened to be represent NYP for their 20th anniversary or something like that.



Hello why you stand so near my friend ?!

Spiderman , that can not climb the buildings.

Spiderman and superwoman !

Cosplay I love ?
Look at the one below.

Bumble bee! <3

Now I understand why my baby cousin LOVES bumble bee.
Cause it is cute!



Bumble bee needs a break too.
I think he overworked during the Transformers productions

Picture with Mr Yam Ah Mee !

After that Kaiyi and I went to explore.
Errr, we still stayed within 100 metres from the Chill Out corner.
Look what caught our eyes!

TOP 10 FINALISTS .
I thought my face was inside lor.
Turns out to be a voting session for the Top 10 artworks

Voting done on a iPad !

Did my voting , with the pretty Kit Kat girl !

Joey & Peishi sitting down with Mr Yam .
chatting...
NOW FRIENDS LIAO LOR.

Oh wait, Daniel's talking !
The concert is going to start.


Bloco Singapura starting the show ! With Radikal force who is not in the picture

Then all the ministers got on stage to 'raise' the balloon.
JIANGJIANG.
Shine youth fest, OFFICIALLY LAUNCHED !

Who is this ? Local Acapella group.
JUZ B !


The roses .




Having the break in midst of the concert !
HAVING KIT KAT ON OUR HANDS.



Joey & I literally run back after pouring food into our mouth upon hearing Kewei's voice.



Picture with Kewei.

Picture with Daniel





Attempt to wink but fail.

Jack and Rai ( ft. EIC) playing hits that's easy to listen.

HELLO @DERRICKHOH 'S FANS !








Yawns.
So tired after a long day .
I'm so gna hug my pillow now.
Nighty nights!

Loves,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails