Thursday, June 30, 2011

PREVVIEW-ed it already ?

WAHAHAHAHAHAH. (狂笑)
I know I know.
Pardon me for being cho random ya.
I bet many of you doesn't know what is PREVVIEW.
Well , let me do a little intro !

Basically, PREVVIEW is Asia's first interactive video job portal.
MEANING , you can get yourself a job from there !


I know you might think .
REAL ONE NOT!

(image clickable)
REAL ONE!!!
The Visume war was so successful last year.
IT.IS.BACK.AGAIN.


And you know what !
While I surf throught the web page.
I found my secondary school classmate's video !
Of course I'm so gonna support her !

Why PREVVIEW ?
1) Free and you get a dedicated page - like facebook !
2)Two-Pronged Approach To Job Search
3) In-Depth Information about Employers
4) Visumé Guide
5) Privacy Settings

Eh, when you go fight war ,
NO ONE TALKS SO MUCH .
Check out more information now . > HERE

To prep YOU for the war, let you see the promo video ! (笑)



Fighting Fighting , good luck !

Loves,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails