Wednesday, June 15, 2011

MAY'N UNITE ASIA TOUR 2011

Hello !
It's been a week or so since my last update !
If you have been following me on twitter , you would have known that I attended

MAY'N UNITE ASIA TOUR 2011 !!!!

& I got Fenny, Mirai , Himeko , Kelly and her boyfriend to go together.
No photos because we were late and cannot find the place
#panickmoodturnon.

Anyway we manage to catch Sea*A's special performance.

All of us were given light sticks too !


& then May'n starts to sing.
#starstuck.


I can't explain how powerful her voice was.
And we are watching it live.




My favourite song is Lion from Macross frontier !!


& I literally screamed with the music played.


There were also some songs where May'n request everyone to engage !
The way she speak cho kawaii #fangirl



Overall it was a great experience to see May'n live in SG !

Photo courtesy of : http://www.popcultureonline.net/

Loves,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails