Sunday, May 22, 2011

It's FRIDAY AND FRIDAY.

Konichiwa !
This friday is slightly different cause I wasn't with percussion .
I traveled to the east to help a friend which her practical assessment.
She's doing hair styling so she had to work on my hair .

Apparently I am super duper unhappy with the outcome and is niao waiting for time to pass faster so that I can redye . :[
I thought I was going to dye my black roots away and instead I HAD to do highlights and I couldn't choose the colors I want .
So don't comment things like why I can't choose better colors.
I SIMPLY DO NOT HAVE THE CHOICE K.

So I have many many colors (ugly gold streaks included) and still with UGLY BLACK ROOTS .

Nevermind.

Headed to City Hall area to have lunch at Macs & studied :]
While waiting for ST to arrive !


Thank goodness for Singapore Art Festival to keep me occupied while waiting.
And I got scared by some performing artiste ! ARGH.

Dinner at pizzahut , I didn't take photos cause I was too tired.
And and and the place was stuffy and we were too hungry .
Slacked and then back home :]


Picture with St.

Don't you think he look like Khalil Fong ????


Loves,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails