Sunday, April 03, 2011

Megazip is funnnnnn.

Have you been to  megazip adventure park , located in sentosa? :)
Recently , nuffnang brought 13 g+ members to the adventure park to experience it !

Made a lot of new friends that day!
Thanks nuffnang :)

I took very little pictures because I didn't really have the extra energy to.

And I was afraid that I might damage my gadgets.


Getting tagged !

Fellow bloggers putting on the harness !

I took very little pictures because I didn't really have the extra energy to.

And I was afraid that I might damage my gadgets.
But they actually provide a pouch for us to hold on to our valuables.


We tried the Climb Max(obstacle course) , parajump, rock climbing and of course the megazip(flying fox) , 4 in total.

2 years away from all this activities makes me a little struggle .
I choose level one for the obstacle course cause I got no guts.
The obstacle course is so much easier to complete then those high elements we did in secondary schools.




Rachel and I waiting for our turns to try ClimbMax LEVEL 1

Para jump is the one that I least like among the 4 . The pull of gravity is so scary I nearly teared .
The other bloggers loved it , but I will not try it again.
It is something like jumping down from a 5storey building .
Try it if you wanna have a feel of committing suicide by building jumping .
Rather interesting as it is something I never tried before.
I told myself I will not try this ever !
It was so scary . Treasure life people.
Love lifeeeee


I had long nails and I couldn't hold the 'rocks' properly.
Rock climbing is tough ! It is super energy consuming .
I gave up half way because I was mad tired .
I only had 50% of my energy left when I did my rock climbing .

I love the megazip the most!
Not scary at all I swear !
I thought that it would be scary and might killed me or anything bad .I keep chanting ' I am brave, I am very brave'
I was so worried that my shoes will fly out or something !
The feeling of flying down is super shiok.
If I have another chance I will do this again and camwhore while doing it !
All these pictures are taken when we are done with the Megazip .




Imagine you are stuck there ( look at arrow)
Don't worry lah , you will have macho man to save you .





Returning the pouch and collecting our bags !





Tips for Vain girls who want to try :
- WEAR CROCS.
Crocs is probably the best shoes to wear for Megazip .

LIKE THIS.
If you think that wearing sneakers are the best you are so wrong.
What happens when you reach the sandy beach at the end of your Megazip (flying fox)
Oh , your shoes will be filled when sand and making you walk awkwardly.

I wore my kitty x crocs pumps.
And I was slightly better.
I could remove the sand I got from walking , but the water was stuck inside.
Making me feel erm. weird and making my feet wet :{

- TIE UP YOUR HAIR AND PIN UP YOUR FRINGE :)
Trust me, its bloody HOT
- WEAR SLIGHTLY LONGER SHORTS .
I think some of the girls and I wore shorts that are short.
Okay I think it didn't make sense, but okay.
The shorts will keep going in between with the help of the harness.
Get what I mean ?
- WEAR A COMFORTABLE BOTTOM.
Preferably not denim material.
It will hurt you .
50% of the time , the girls were complaining about how painful it was ...

- DON'T GO WITH MANICURE.
I mean you can try, just wondering if you can do your rock climbing well with muthaeffing long nails.
I had long nails when I was there , so I know.


Yupps that all I wanna say .

Loves,
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails