Friday, January 21, 2011

TGIF ?

HIHI.
I am currently at North Point Starbucks.
Waiting for a "friend" to discuss things with me.
0.0
Yaaaa , you can gimme that look .
Bored nao .
Cause internet here is very slow.
& dont dare to log in to twitter
Cause I scared people can hack my account (!)

AND TODAY IS FRIDAY !!
Haven been sleeping well.
( Very tiredddddd)
Stress days means food day .
Will share alot of makan pictures soon !

& Performing with NovoWinds tml !
Are you coming to watch ?
Hopefully i dont screw the band.
Intensive practice tonight :(

On a side note.
My clutch and monster fur tail is here !!
Love cny cause after CNY .
MY BAGS WILL ALL BE HEREEEEE.
Okay.

Back into preparing presentations + project reports....
& read mags .

TGIF !



Bye-bi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails