Friday, January 28, 2011

lalalallala

HELLO .


Ps : my eye swollen so wore specs to school !
LAONIANG PERFECT EYESIGHT OK.
Its degreeless!
haha .
I got bored ,
So i decided to webcam myself in class.
therefore this lovely 3pictures

On tuesday,
My classmate argued with an unreasonable/ sarcastic tutor.
Before PRESENTATION .
WTF>
Both parties at fault ,
But my poor classmate is at the losing end.
The tutor was right,
If you have a problem with authority , too bad.
BUTTTTTTTTTT>
You have authority doesnt mean you can be unreasonable
Fickled minded.
RIGHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTT?

But that scene was some kind of shiok.
Cause reminds my secondary flip table flip chair days.
I dont flip.
Like watching show lor.

Anyways ,
THE CLASS HAD THE LAST PRESENTATION FOR THE SEM !
Total gayness.
Time to countdown the end of BM1011 Horror
+ buckup for semestral exams.


Econs tutor just added a replacement class tml .
Lessons from 8-3 .
May god bless me.


And i just did something really stupid.
I wokeup from my nap at 8PM>
& I thot it was friday morning alr !
(dont ask me why i didnt see the sky)
Didnt thot of that that time
THEN I PANICK !
Then I was like ,
SHIT , " i didnt bathe last night right ?"
" why no one wake me up & what happen?!!! "
So the next thing I did was ?
SMS ZIXIAN TELLING HER I WILL MISS EFFWS CLASS.
Cause I just wokeup.
& confirm will late for class one.
Then I nuaed on my bed awhile
While I think thru what happen
Then FINALLY I realise that it was
8PM not 8AM .
& I scared zixian AGAIN.
FHL , FML.
Omg i feel like a fool.
A fool fooled by myself.
/palmface


k thats all
Bye-bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails