Monday, January 31, 2011

Awesome weekend part 1 - Shopping & food

Last saturday .
Had a shopping spree with vigi & mum + babyvic.
@cityplaza !
Me & vigi bought the same dress !
Another dress I bought was stained by some black dress of mine.
Haisx.
I need help,
What can help to remove the stains ?


Anyways ,
Dearie vigi accompanied me to suntec to collect my new year shoes.
Head ben&jerry before that.

Walked for hours and finally
WE CAN SIT DOWN .

Saw some bunny exhibition.



“不要拍我啦,我会害羞的啦!”

"来啦,拍我吧”
I like this bunny !
So cooperative !

Vigi had to go over to her granny house.
& there was a change of plan
zzz.
Supposed to go for a gmax event
But somehow it got screwedup
& the rain couldnt stop
So bernard come over to meet me for dinner.
Meet new friend again , Jasmine.
Dined at Ma maison.


I worked there leis hello !

Nard & jasmine flower

Chasoba salad .

squid meat & its ink spag.
Cuttefish ink spag

beef and butter rice.
(i dontknow how to spell that important wordyou see )



Key to payment.


I headed home while
the older 2 went to club !

Yupps.
Simple yet great day .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails