Monday, November 29, 2010

Laughing Gas

Meow ,
I'm currently totally burned out now.
& I have loads of assignment not done yet !:worry:

But I wanna share something I came across today !
It was lunch time .
So me zixian joslyn & grace ate at Mac's .
However we keep laughing !
I laughed around the last 7.5mins
While the rest was laughing for 15 mins.

Wondering why I laughed at the last 7.5min ?
Not because I was retarded.
Zixian claims that I was sleeping.
Which is half true .
Cause I was half conscious
& I "wokeup " to laugh.
LOLLLL.

Why are we laughing?
Seriously .
We have no idea .
Eat also laugh .
Drink water also laugh.
& THE LAUGHTER IS CONTAGIOUS !

So Zixian claim that
There's
LAUGHING GAS around us .
Obviously I wouldnt believe!:wink:

& guess what.
I wiki-ed it .
& I FOUND INFO ABOUT LAUGHING GAS.

So what is laughing gas ?
According to wikipedia ...


Nitrous oxide, commonly known as laughing gas, is a chemical compound with the formula N2O. It is an oxide of nitrogen. At room temperature, it is a colorless non-flammable gas, with a slightly sweet odor and taste. It is used in surgery and dentistry for its anesthetic and analgesic effects. It is known as "laughing gas" due to the euphoric effects of inhaling it, a property that has led to its recreational use as a dissociative anesthetic. It is also used as an oxidizer in rocketry and in motor racing to increase the power output of engines. At elevated temperatures, nitrous oxide is a powerful oxidizer similar to molecular oxygen.

Nitrous oxide gives rise to NO on reaction with oxygen atoms, and this NO in turn reacts with ozone. As a result, it is the main naturally occurring regulator of stratospheric ozone. It is also a major greenhouse gas and air pollutant. Considered over a 100 year period, it has 298 times more impact per unit weight than carbon dioxide.[1]



However the page didnt state anything abt the gas making people .
So I guess we dint have laughing gas around us .

Anyway ,
今天我学到新的东西。




Alrights .
Let me end off with a photo of me &mingjia
Taken today
After AGM !




飞去做作业了。
拜拜。

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails