Thursday, September 30, 2010

Breakfast for the stars.

Hi all !

If you are a friend in my facebook .
You would have seen this status.

its 6.55am in the morning and I'm awake for breakfasty, goodmorning earth.




& indeed.
I bused with Kengteng & Diyan to CBSS.
For this Breakfast for the star event .
I mean the school have it every year.

This year no flower :{



















Slacked
& Caught up ALOT about band lifes.

Left school at around 11 ?

I studied my music !!



With kel
At mac.

& drain his itouchy's battery .
But playing some UNBLOCKED game.

You know what
I so like this picture
I made it my facebook display pic.
Thanks kel!



Waited for Justin to come over
& Train to Dhoby Guat !

Yamaha =)


Mos for lunch


I headed to bugis for some kuku job interview
But im not interested at all for that.
& Headed to iluma to look for Jinling!
/shy

& Office to meet kakis

Homed at last !


Oh well,
That basically sums up my day !

I'm kinda happy cause
I was totally indulged in music today .
I mean like
That's my life after all


/love Click on my Nuffnang ads oh.
Arigato ! (∩_∩)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails