Wednesday, June 16, 2010

PIXAR

Jellos.
PIXAR Exhibition with Clorence .
:D
Nothing much thou ,
But Clor's second time to science centre (!!!!)

Let the pictures talk .




They gave us a set of postcards.





Ken's head is missing !!!
HAHAHA .



*pinch woody*



Stupid dinosaur

Had our lunch at macs
& continue to explore



Kids trying to showoff & impress us.

Einstein or whatever

ME : 哦,我們在科學館耶。
CLOR:是嗎?我們不是在夜店嗎。有人在跳鋼管舞。
ME: 不是耶




Some LISTEN-AND-TALKING thing .
Idk what happen ,
So I started singing to the thing -.-




Chickys !

3D movie .
What do you do when you see biggggggg pieces of mirror ?







Toy Story 2.

Lesson learnt : will not throw away my toys . Cause they will be dam sad.
& the movie was super nice.
Make me wanna watch toy story 3




Leaving science centre.



So must take picture with the stupid dinosaur.






Walked back to MRT station ,
& to IMMMMMMMM !
Not so much M ,
But you guys let the idea right ?

Giant & Daiso .
As usual
I bought my kitty fishcake,
The other day when I went with AFK.
No hellokitty .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails