Saturday, June 05, 2010

New Year Resolutions

1. Get my blackberry by end of Jan.
Have been going gaga over it for the past one year ,
It is a must to get it now !

2. Get a dam DSLR !
It appeared on my wishlist for like idk how many years ago .
Since sec1 or something .
MUST BUY BY THIS YEAR.
If you nice enough
& wanna get it for me
GET IT FOR ME .


3. Tablet pen .
Another one ,
Like from dk when say untill now ,
Haven buy .
Bday present /Xmas present.
TYVM

4. Study hard .
I swear i'm gonna work hard for my Alevels or Dip alr.

5.Ikea trip !
Anyone knows how to fix table?
Mine is going to collaspe alr.
Due to heavy printer & desktop

6. New desktop moniter!

7.Grade 6 electone exams.


8. Drums.
Prefect it .
By end of the year,
I must be a drummer pro!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails