Saturday, June 05, 2010

Mr Wong's Wedding.


Another fave song of mine!
Actually you can play the song & read the post.
In fact , if you realised,
This song is my old old old blog song,
KKK,
主题: MrWong の婚礼。
I'm very pleased and very excited to get to go for Mr Wong's wedding ,
Like what's the chances of going to teacher's wedding dinner in your whole life?
I'm so glad that I'm invited for such a event cans!

weee.
Lucky we get to take this picture arrrrr.
Koey & I had training before the wedding ,
Waaaa, dam rush .
After role play , immediately rush to the venue.
Didnt even complete the whole training ,
Feel so bad.
Had to apologise to the other meidos & sensei ~
Took pictures ,
Errr,
Wedding dinner all the same,
So I think I dont have to say right ?
I had very thick makeup that night ,
Cause of training,
So , shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
& Diyan's daddy send us back after the dinner.
pixels.

Just in case you want to know what we had that day .
I look super white in the picture,
All thanks to my heavy makeup .



OH ,
This is how the invitation looks like /

Door gifts.
Or whatever you call it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails