Saturday, June 05, 2010

Just a song's length .
   
HIIIIIIIIIII .
I'm currently struggling with ENGLISHHHHHHHH.
Summary+ Re writing of compo.
OMG >
Life's tough.

I've experienced  much recently.
& had alot of emotions going through in me .
& I'm glad that many were by my side
& support me .
I know many are supporting me in the hide.
But nonetheless ,
I would want to think all
xoxo.
We had a full dress rehearsal today for monday's big show .
& after the performance ,
Me and Diyan was dancing ,
& following classmates dance move .
I couldnt catch up .
-.-
Oh,I helped in a little for the dance moves.
Hopefully they use mine? :D
& guess what
We changed in class !
We do have little part and bits , of drama having in the class.
& something cute , and a little bitchy.
:]
Ambigai was changing ,
& Asri opened the window
Asri :"Ehs , people fasting la ."
Ambigai : "Then you close the window laa!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aiya ,
I need to go & do my work alr laaaaaaaa.

I need more comments on blogging/
Do help me alrights?
I will try to blog as often as possible
Bye-bi!
/love Click on my Nuffnang ads oh.
Arigato ! (∩_∩)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails