Saturday, June 05, 2010

Dedication, all for you .
   
HIIIIIIIIIII .
I know you are mutha effing cursing me for not blogging alr.
Okay.
So , here you go .

We had a dance practice on Thursday .
After school .
Had the creavity room to practice .

Laughs and fun .
:D
Loves this portion of my classmates.
We really need to get some mood of seriousness though.

Andrew, Diyan & Nicholas.
Playing with the electone .
Diyan , now you understand how much i suffered for speech day with the instrument .
I must say ,
My hubby is so much better


We had loads of fun .
So ya .

& cam whore lors .
let the pictures sing to you ,.

Rehearsals starts


The guys part was awesome .
Some MJ dance .
While ours was okay nia .
Cause we cant dance ma .
Tsk.

The following pictures will make you feel disgusted.
Cause I'm also disgusted.
But, its here for a purpose.
*starring*



Spastic wedding photo.
OMG>

I'm sorry .
I'm just too lazy to edit .
p/s :I wasnt wearing my skirt.
p/p/s : I want more comments .
p/p/p/s : If dont have any ads , how to click . Have then must click.
p/p/p/p/s : This is common sense/.

/love Click on my Nuffnang ads oh.
Arigato ! (∩_∩)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails